Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
annunaki
08-23-2013, 12:55 AM,
RE: annunaki
(08-22-2013, 08:39 AM)Martijn Wrote:
(08-19-2013, 09:45 AM)Erlend Wrote:
(08-19-2013, 04:31 AM)Ampeva Wrote: I read about them some time ago and don't believe in it.
A few years ago i watched this indiana jones brainwash movie called the kingdom of the crystal skull.
Its exactly about the same skull they claimed to have found in egypt.

the skulls are very real, but I don't know if it's aliens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxI2MVXJ8fI

I found that there's a lot of theories on these skulls. some do indeed say that they are aliens' skulls, others say that it's some kind of medical condition that runs in the family.
My history teacher told me that the skull are just human skulls. after doing some research on my own I'm pretty sure his theory is right.
The skulls are shaped that way because in egypt, the kings wanted to be more than just humans. being closer to the gods. you know when a baby is just born, and the bones are a little soft? they used to mold the skulls slowly. of course this can cause a lot of brain damage and it's very dangerous, and maybe this is why some of the egyptian kings were mad. I couldn't find much information about this so please tell if you find more on this subject
And where live they annunaki. I have heard al lot of therorie about this. Live they onderground in the earthy that is a theorie. OF live the in Niburu.
08-23-2013, 06:56 AM,
RE: annunaki
The story tells that the Annunaki were astronauts and fused themselfs with monkeys on earth, to be created into humans.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."