Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My paintings from summer 2012
06-30-2013, 07:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2013, 07:24 AM by Sv3rige.)
My paintings from summer 2012
I went to this art course for around 3 months last year and painted these. I used to draw a lot over 10 years ago but stopped at some point. I never finished the fourth.

[Image: bcZjIEb.jpg]

[Image: sMmwQOT.jpg]

[Image: I6PhYoq.jpg]

[Image: 2Tx2b6O.jpg]
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
06-30-2013, 07:51 AM,
RE: My paintings from summer 2012
Very nice and warm colors. My mother was an art teacher and she used to paint alot. You should make some more of these
-
06-30-2013, 05:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2013, 05:46 PM by Sv3rige.)
(06-30-2013, 07:51 AM)Julian Wrote: Very nice and warm colors. My mother was an art teacher and she used to paint alot. You should make some more of these

Thanks.
That's great, some people in my family did too. There we could use as much material as we wanted to. It would be too expensive for me to buy it all alone although it's always possible. I just lack motivation.
06-30-2013, 09:48 PM,
original masterpieces.
06-30-2013, 11:22 PM,
Thumbs Up  RE: My paintings from summer 2012
Very nice, I especially like the second one.
07-06-2013, 08:53 AM,
That last one is very interesting, but the third one is more pleasing to my eyes.
07-22-2013, 09:32 PM,
I Like your first and last painting most.
I obviously don't know what you were thinking when paining so that's why im gonna give my own interpretation of what i see in your paintings.
First painting:
3 hills: Stand for different cultures/religions/ethics/civilazations/etc in this world
trees/hands coming out of these hills: Stand for things and people in those three hills that scream for help (or things that ask for publicity)
Sky:Stands for all the bad things that are seperate from these three hills (corruption, hate, etc..) these bad things torment these three hills.
What I also see is at the top of your painting the color red is fiercer:
This stands for the elite that eventually is the most harmful to our world/ the cause.

Last painting:
I see a beautiful world that is slowly taken over whereas the NWO is being formed (yellow colors sweeping this beautiful world away)
07-23-2013, 05:17 AM,
I definitely didn't intend anything like that consciously but then again when you paint you go into a sort of trance many times so there's always something you're trying to show. Interesting nonetheless.
07-24-2013, 06:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-24-2013, 06:26 AM by Jerome.)
I like your response Ampeva Big Grin.
The funny thing is though that what you say can actually be right even though Gatis didn't intend it that way.
For instance, sometimes bands make songs that sound really happy, but they are actually about something sad.
That means that something can sound sad but wasn't intended that way, maybe it's the same for paintings, when someone just paints a sunny landscape it can still be very negative. Maybe Vincent van Gogh is a good example

[Image: hoge-resolutie-A_Vincent_Van_Gogh-kraaie...24x491.jpg]

Here you see a beatiful landscape if you ask me, but when you look again you can see the crows, resembling some sort of depression and loneliness. You can also see 3 roads leading somewhere, but the middle one stands out, it looks so nice and tempting, but you have no clue to where it leads.
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.
07-24-2013, 09:05 PM,
Yeah, exactly! Or crows could mean scarcity that causes greed Sad
Due to these paintings i get a sudden urge to paint things like this myself..