Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WW3
08-28-2013, 11:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2014, 06:25 AM by Kris.)
Question  WW3
I suggest reading the whole article and researching what is going on in Syria before really diving into this topic. Do you think WW3 is among us? What are your thoughts on the events taking place in Syria?

Article: http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/501586/20...h3_LBbEY20

Reports were rife that U.S. President Obama as well as other U.S. nation allies are gearing to launch a military strike against Syria to denounce its heavy use of chemical weapons.But Mr Mikdad assured Syria will fight back against any individual or collective measures from the international community, hinting of doomsday and rising "chaos in the entire world."
08-29-2013, 06:05 AM,
RE: WW3
Well, the most important thing is not to start worrying before anything has even happened. There's been many ww3 videos and articles the last few years since the whole Illuminati thing went mainstream. I would assume if the Syria attack happens it wouldn't trigger ww3.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
08-29-2013, 07:41 AM,
Syria wont stand a chance.
Most likely North-Korea will follow in a couple years.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
08-30-2013, 02:57 PM,
(08-29-2013, 06:05 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: Well, the most important thing is not to start worrying before anything has even happened. There's been many ww3 videos and articles the last few years since the whole Illuminati thing went mainstream. I would assume if the Syria attack happens it wouldn't trigger ww3.

Russia told the US if they helped in the Syrian Civil War that there would be catastrophic consequences. I can agree that Obama of the US shouldn't be stepping on toes in other countries but we can't change that. If Obama's actions cause a "catastrophic consequence" allies would be fighting allies and war would be world wide. It's scary to think that these decisions are left in the hands of a few men.
08-30-2013, 11:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-30-2013, 11:22 PM by Ampeva.)
(08-30-2013, 02:57 PM)Kris Wrote:
(08-29-2013, 06:05 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: Well, the most important thing is not to start worrying before anything has even happened. There's been many ww3 videos and articles the last few years since the whole Illuminati thing went mainstream. I would assume if the Syria attack happens it wouldn't trigger ww3.

Russia told the US if they helped in the Syrian Civil War that there would be catastrophic consequences. I can agree that Obama of the US shouldn't be stepping on toes in other countries but we can't change that. If Obama's actions cause a "catastrophic consequence" allies would be fighting allies and war would be world wide. It's scary to think that these decisions are left in the hands of a few men.

Do realise those few men are not Putin and Obama Smile
edit: not that it matters anyway. I suggest you dont go to deep into this stuff, its pointless.
09-07-2013, 10:35 PM,
Everybody will hate on Obama and the US sooner or later.
[Image: yh1h2tC.jpg]
09-10-2013, 11:01 AM,
maybe everyone will hate on the US so that israel can become the dominating country.
I dont know when ww3 is happening but theres too many new films about the end of the world nowadays. and the World War Z film rhymes with ww3
Know your enemy, dont believe lies
09-10-2013, 06:26 PM,
If anything it would be Russia/China. Israel would be the targert same as the US.
09-11-2013, 08:33 AM,
possibly, we dont know how the storyline is just have to wait and see Wink
Know your enemy, dont believe lies