Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disinformation drop-off
09-10-2013, 12:03 AM,
RE: Disinformation drop-off
Really? "Put into place"? When? And what is my place sir?
I call this board disinformation because of its lack of reason and science. Of course there probably exists some useful information, but from what I've seen (denying HIV and evolution), it's rare. Feel free to continue the discussion on the aforementioned posts. Avoid ad hominem and respond to the points that I have made. I'm going away for a few days so I might not reply for a while.
How strange it is to be anything at all
09-12-2013, 10:20 PM,
The topics are made for discussion with the obvious end goal of finding out the truth about things.
We dont make decisions, we arrive at them.
And since this forum has been open for only 2 months you should give it some time.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
09-13-2013, 07:21 AM,
Matthew, have you at least even considered the possibility of whatever's in the conspiracy board to be true? Or are you too deep-seated in your denial over more than half of what's in here? I'm not a total believer in this Illuminati/World Domination stuff, but there's some incontrovertible evidence lying around here. The stuff about AIDS makes *some* sense.
09-13-2013, 07:51 AM,
(09-13-2013, 07:21 AM)Togusa Wrote: Matthew, have you at least even considered the possibility of whatever's in the conspiracy board to be true? Or are you too deep-seated in your denial over more than half of what's in here? I'm not a total believer in this Illuminati/World Domination stuff, but there's some incontrovertible evidence lying around here. The stuff about AIDS makes *some* sense.

Have you atleast even considered the possibility that I'm not deep-seated in 'denial'? Jesus

Of course it's possible that claims on this board can be true. Indeed many of them probably are. All I ask for is evidence. It's good to question things
09-23-2013, 12:11 AM,
Lol, stopped reading at "Bands that was considered emo back then".

While we're on this subject, what are your guys' favourite Emo bands?
09-23-2013, 12:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-23-2013, 12:53 AM by Julian.)
You should make a new thread in the music section Smile
-
10-15-2013, 03:51 AM,
[Image: 4Q1SU.jpg]
10-15-2013, 05:15 AM,
(10-15-2013, 03:51 AM)Togusa Wrote: [Image: 4Q1SU.jpg]

What is the disinformation here? The 2nd video? It does look quite fake...
10-15-2013, 07:28 AM,
(10-15-2013, 05:15 AM)Matthew Cassinelli Wrote:

I take that you watched all 3 of them, how can't YOU see that it is the first video?
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
10-15-2013, 07:58 AM,
(10-15-2013, 07:28 AM)Jacque Wrote:
(10-15-2013, 05:15 AM)Matthew Cassinelli Wrote:

I take that you watched all 3 of them, how can't YOU see that it is the first video?

What bit of the first video don't you like? I can perhaps understand why you think the "count the number of times the black team passes the ball" is false. It didn't fool me also. However Derren Brown pulled it off much better in his "Evening of Wonders" show. I won't spoil it for you otherwise the experiment might not work, you should watch it Smile
I'm also not sure about the rubber hand test because I haven't seen any similar experiments, although it seems plausible. To call something disinformation, you have to first know the real information, which means providing evidence which goes against this experiment.
The McGurk Effect has been widely documented. Didn't you experience it in the video? I did.