Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skateboarding
10-19-2013, 03:09 PM,
RE: Skateboarding
Too dangerous for me.
10-19-2013, 10:04 PM,
(10-19-2013, 03:09 PM)Little Funny Boy Wrote: Too dangerous for me.

Yup, I tried it once when I was like 14. I fell big time and have never tried again.
-
10-20-2013, 05:00 AM,
(10-19-2013, 10:04 PM)Julian Wrote:

Yup, I tried it once when I was like 14. I fell big time and have never tried again.

Could you tell me more? You made me curious.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
10-20-2013, 07:11 AM,
(10-20-2013, 05:00 AM)Sv3rige Wrote:
(10-19-2013, 10:04 PM)Julian Wrote:

Could you tell me more? You made me curious.

*sigh*
My friends convinced me to come along to our local skatepark. So I did... and didn't really think about what could possibly go wrong... I saw my friends doing cool tricks so I grabbed my skateboard and tried to do the same. Ended up sliding down the ramp with my face against the floor. The first and the last time I went to the skatepark. Though I admire people who skate for having such great courage.
-
10-20-2013, 02:19 PM,
I have terrible balance so I longboard, it's easier.

I like to go down hills while admiring nature around me and listening to music.
Like this, check it out it's beautiful.

Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
10-20-2013, 06:01 PM,
Longboarding sounds like something I would do too but there's hardly any places for that here. I've seen a couple of people do it on one of the few big hills in Berlin.
10-22-2013, 06:38 AM,
I used to try skateboarding at one point... I went down a really really steep hill once (forgetting I was terrible at stopping,) and lost control of the skateboard... I directed it towards the grass to slow down not realizing how thick the grass was... my skateboard stopped, I went flying and my knee landed on a brick... I went to the hospital and got stitches inside and outside of my knee... never tried skateboarding after that. Big Grin
10-22-2013, 06:41 AM,
(10-22-2013, 06:38 AM)Nhoj Wrote: I used to try skateboarding at one point... I went down a really really steep hill once (forgetting I was terrible at stopping,) and lost control of the skateboard... I directed it towards the grass to slow down not realizing how thick the grass was... my skateboard stopped, I went flying and my knee landed on a brick... I went to the hospital and got stitches inside and outside of my knee... never tried skateboarding after that. Big Grin

Sounds horrible!!!
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
10-22-2013, 06:55 AM,
(10-22-2013, 06:41 AM)Gray Morning Wrote:
(10-22-2013, 06:38 AM)Nhoj Wrote: I used to try skateboarding at one point... I went down a really really steep hill once (forgetting I was terrible at stopping,) and lost control of the skateboard... I directed it towards the grass to slow down not realizing how thick the grass was... my skateboard stopped, I went flying and my knee landed on a brick... I went to the hospital and got stitches inside and outside of my knee... never tried skateboarding after that. Big Grin

Sounds horrible!!!

It was... but in the long run I'm no longer skateboarding or playing Tony Hawk or the Skate series... so it helped in the big scheme of things. Tongue
10-22-2013, 11:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013, 11:08 PM by Sv3rige.)
(10-22-2013, 06:55 AM)Nhoj Wrote:
(10-22-2013, 06:41 AM)Gray Morning Wrote:

Sounds horrible!!!

It was... but in the long run I'm no longer skateboarding or playing Tony Hawk or the Skate series... so it helped in the big scheme of things. Tongue

Ouchy.
I played TH a lot too.