Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illuminati
09-08-2013, 10:48 PM,
Illuminati
Its always seemed obvious to me that the global elite dont actually call themselves the illuminati, yet everyone uses that name

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00392.html

Check this article out, If its correct then we have all fallen into their trap.
I understand that calling them the Illuminati is useful so people know what you mean, but I also feel that when you use that word when talking to somebody, you seem like a conspiracy nut

So whether the article is right or wrong, it might be better to still not call them the Illuminati and refer to one of the names given at the end

Thoughts?
09-08-2013, 11:43 PM,
RE: Illuminati
(09-08-2013, 11:11 PM)Little Funny Boy Wrote: I believe they just don't want you to have a name for themselves. That site is called illuminati-news, why do you believe that they aren't part of it? If you make up a new name every conspiracy theorist has to get used to it which would also cause confusion and cost time. That new name can also get a new description, by the illuminati themselves. I wouldn't say that it would be useful to not use it anymore. I don't really get though why people even came up with with the word "illuminati", and don't just say "global elite".

it just doesnt seem right to me to use the word. Like you said, they should just be called the global elite by us, people still know what you're getting at if you call them that. To me it seems like the word illuminati was made to sound silly (i think it does) so people don't bother looking into it

"The global elite" sounds like more of a phrase that can be taken seriously to me

Its a weird one though, thanks for your opinion Smile
09-09-2013, 12:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013, 01:00 AM by Sv3rige.)
That's obvious for the reason alone that they probably don't even talk English Big Grin
If somebody judges you just because of using the word then they are most likely never going to listen to you anyway.

This article isn't exactly groundbreaking. It's obvious with all of those subliminals like:

[Image: QSwCfUk.jpg]

All the disinfo people usng the word, it's everywhere.
It's not like calling them the Illuminati or the Pumpkin Brothers makes much of a difference because you still don't know who/where they are. There is no Illuminati HQ that people are going to target at some point, maybe some Masonic Lodges. Politicians and bankers are targeted a lot but not anybody beyond that. Calling them the elite as he suggests is bad because then we will really start seeing them as the elite (better than us).

One thing that can be dangerous about this way of thinking is that you may start thinking that everything that they promote is the opposite in reality.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
09-09-2013, 03:10 AM,
(09-09-2013, 12:52 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: That's obvious for the reason alone that they probably don't even talk English Big Grin
If somebody judges you just because of using the word then they are most likely never going to listen to you anyway.

This article isn't exactly groundbreaking. It's obvious with all of those subliminals like:

All the disinfo people usng the word, it's everywhere.
It's not like calling them the Illuminati or the Pumpkin Brothers makes much of a difference because you still don't know who/where they are. There is no Illuminati HQ that people are going to target at some point, maybe some Masonic Lodges. Politicians and bankers are targeted a lot but not anybody beyond that. Calling them the elite as he suggests is bad because then we will really start seeing them as the elite (better than us).

as you said in one of your videos, it's good to point out the obvious, some people may not realize that it's obvious Wink

That's a good point actually about not knowing who they are and potentially seeing them as elite, in all honesty I don't think I'll stop calling them the Illuminati then.
09-09-2013, 09:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013, 09:14 AM by Dawning.)
I'm almost certain they're not actually the same group who called themselves the Illuminati, but either way it's just convenient to have a word for them that everyone uses.
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
09-09-2013, 10:57 AM,
They dont call themselfs anything, if you commit all these things on such a scale, you will do anything in your power not to get identified in anyway, ever.
You will most likely spend alot of time creating puppets. (Rockefeller, Rothchilds, Free Masons, Illuminati)
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
09-09-2013, 11:03 PM,
(09-09-2013, 03:05 PM)Little Funny Boy Wrote:
(09-09-2013, 10:57 AM)Jacque Wrote: They dont call themselfs anything, if you commit all these things on such a scale, you will do anything in your power not to get identified in anyway, ever.

If you commit what? That's exactly what they want.

Everything around you? No, they obviously dont want to get identified, I have no idea what makes you think they do, they do want you to fall for the puppets they created.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
09-09-2013, 11:48 PM,
Jacque I interpreted the stuff you wrote wrongly. Thought you were talking about us.
09-10-2013, 11:19 AM,
i agree that the illuminati are just puppets of the true elite.. i believe they existed way before the illuminati was founded.
Know your enemy, dont believe lies