Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams
07-01-2013, 06:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013, 06:26 AM by Sv3rige.)
Dreams
What is your take on dreams? What is the meaning behind them?
Supposedly human beings who can remember their dreams have stronger energy than the ones who can't. The ones who are dreaming and realize it aka lucid dreaming are even stronger and it's best if you can also control your dreams. I've experienced it all.

Write if you have recurring dreams or dreams that you find interesting or important.

One dream I had as a child was that in our apartment in the hall there was a square hole and i looked inside and there were witches brewing something. It was all green and red. That must have been because of all the horror films I watched back then. I had similar dreams again a year ago where there was a square hole like that in my bathroom and I went through it and it lead me to another apartment where there were some people who I don't know.

What I've experienced most in my dreams is me flying. I usually simply walk but then lift of the ground a little bit and start moving faster, sort of like a plane but in most of my dreams I don't fly very high.

That's all for now.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
07-01-2013, 01:59 PM,
RE: Dreams
I believe blind people choose to sleep more often, then they can see if they werent born blind.

When I was a child I had a dream that always came back.
It was always me having the close up view of something like this:

[Image: SuperStock_1606-15062.jpg]

I remember I always had the same scary view on some sort of HUGE clock mechanism where I was hanging above, but it looked more like a oil drill, and it was constantly spinning around with deadly speed, for my feeling I was forced to look at it for hours and hours during the dream.

Nowadays I mostly dream about things I do during the day, combined with past visions, combined areas, different people combined.
When I played CoD I dreamed playing the game and really "surviving".
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
07-01-2013, 07:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013, 07:27 PM by end.)
Most of my dreams just seem to be my wild imagination going absolute apeshit. I don't care to remember my dreams because it's usually just nonsensical things like punching giant worms in an ice pit or flinging myself into the air using the corner of a table. It's as if the brain gets to take a break to do whatever it wants, and I think that's mostly what dreams are.
When you see dogs and cats dreaming they usually just seem to be hunting something, because that's pretty much what their lives consist of. Humans on the other hand can imagine much more, but our dreams are still limited to what we've experienced, or believed to have experienced. (your brain thinks you're in the movie, that's what immersion is!)

I don't know what you mean by energy
07-01-2013, 11:57 PM,
We are almost exactly like a charging battery when we go to sleep, but we dont get charged we "cool down".
No more awareness from your 5 senses, and you enter your memories.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
07-04-2013, 02:13 AM,
I think the funny thing about dreams is that it only represents things that you've experienced once or more times in your life. When you "die" in a dream you just wake up because your brain never experienced "death" before. I once dreamed about dying on a sinking boat probably somewhere in the 1900's. I drowned and woke up with my matress soaked in piss. Months later I had a similar dream, but "survived". I woke up without any blankets and apperantly I walked in my sleep and put the blankets on my chair. It made no sense at all but it still was a really frightening experience.
-
07-04-2013, 05:38 AM,
(07-04-2013, 02:13 AM)Julian Wrote: I think the funny thing about dreams is that it only represents things that you've experienced once or more times in your life. When you "die" in a dream you just wake up because your brain never experienced "death" before. I once dreamed about dying on a sinking boat probably somewhere in the 1900's. I drowned and woke up with my matress soaked in piss. Months later I had a similar dream, but "survived". I woke up without any blankets and apperantly I walked in my sleep and put the blankets on my chair. It made no sense at all but it still was a really frightening experience.

Never thought about that, why you wake up when you die in a dream.
07-04-2013, 06:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013, 06:35 AM by Jerome.)
(07-04-2013, 05:38 AM)Jacque Wrote:
(07-04-2013, 02:13 AM)Julian Wrote: I think the funny thing about dreams is that it only represents things that you've experienced once or more times in your life. When you "die" in a dream you just wake up because your brain never experienced "death" before. I once dreamed about dying on a sinking boat probably somewhere in the 1900's. I drowned and woke up with my matress soaked in piss. Months later I had a similar dream, but "survived". I woke up without any blankets and apperantly I walked in my sleep and put the blankets on my chair. It made no sense at all but it still was a really frightening experience.

I once died in a dream, then I was in my bed but still dreaming and it felt like I was reborn.
I also had a dream in which I died and from one second to another I was on the school playground. Reincarnation maybe?
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.
07-04-2013, 03:11 PM,
(07-04-2013, 06:26 AM)Jerome Wrote:
(07-04-2013, 05:38 AM)Jacque Wrote:

I once died in a dream, then I was in my bed but still dreaming and it felt like I was reborn.
I also had a dream in which I died and from one second to another I was on the school playground. Reincarnation maybe?

If you saw that somewhere in a film or something, then thats possible yeah.
07-05-2013, 05:22 PM,
I have had a dream where i was in junior school. i was heading home down the hill, then the moments later, somebody shouted and i looked back, there was a kid running towards me like he was going to seriously hurt me. So i ran down the hill as much as i could until i tripped and fell and get hit by an ambulance.
07-06-2013, 09:48 AM,
I'm recently forgetting my dreams. I pretty much forgot what I dreamt of last night. All I remember was me falsely waking up. I know that it was false because I decided to go to sleep today while the sun was up and in the false awakening, it was night time with all the lights on (I turned off the lights yesterday).

Anyway, I believe I'm not having lucid dreams or even remembering them anymore because I'm not caring for them as much as I used to 4-5 months ago.
In November to February, my lucid dreaming was more common. However, what sucked about it is that I use to be very stressed, so whenever I was consciously aware I was dreaming, I started to feel 'heavy' and 'nervous' (like in real life), and then I would wake up.
My favorite lucid dream during that time period was the first one I experienced. I was in a yellow-painted room that appeared rather gloomy (also appeared the room set-up was inspired by an apartment I used to live in - the living room/kitchen part of it. that apt and the area around it was my dream site). In the room, I saw a drawing. Brown paper background and it appeared a cerulean-like conte-crayon was used. Like this color. The drawing reminded me of those ol' 90s' Emo records, then I thought about home. And then I was like "oh shit, I'm in a dream."
So what did I do after I realized I was dreaming? I flew.
Of course, that section of the dream ended and I was no longer in my lucid state, but I was still dreaming, and I still managed to remember most of that.
I woke up in that same apartment on the bed I used to sleep on, except everything was in their original colors that I remembered them to be. The area was still gloomy, if not more gloomy. However, we had a dog this time - a wolf, and it could talk. I couldn't forget it's eye color. It was blue and it was bright. It looked pretty. Anyway, I can't remember what we were saying to each other, but I remember the ending very clearly. We both layed on the floor together, (rugged) where the Windows XP computer used to be, and slept. That was the end and possibly the best dream during that time period.

I remember other lucid dreams but those sucked, as I explained earlier. I remember simply walking to the bathroom so I can look at the mirror and I suddenly was aware I was dreaming, then I got that little 'nervous' 'heavy' feeling which I've been feeling in real life as well, and the dream ended because of it. I attempted to keep myself in the dream but it kept fading in and out and eventually, I woke up.