Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams
07-07-2013, 05:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-07-2013, 05:10 PM by Little Funny Boy.)
RE: Dreams
I once dreamt about fighting a few monsters. I did it with my own body, it was like in a realistic 3D video game. After I died while fighting one monster, I was surrounded by darkness. I really had lots of fear towards the darkness. It was total black and the only thing I could see was my own body. I thought I was dead.

One day I was in a blood factory, where I think blood was produced. I was searching for a young boy to rescue him, because he was kidnapped. I found him, but I don't know if I managed to rescue him. Then I started to get really painful headaches, right when I was moving in the blood factory, the sight switched and I could see myself collapse in a very dramatic way. It was pretty painful. I call it blood factory, because that was what I saw on the floor and in the machines. I didn't see anything else produced.

A really great dream was one where I experienced the so called paradise. I think it's the kind of dream that you get, that people already have had who had a near death experience, where their consciousness isn't really there. I went up a ladder and at the top I felt this extreme feeling. I was so intense. The sight was amazing. I saw a few people at the place where I came to, but didn't go towards them. I don't think you can compare it with the so called paradise that you can read of in the bible. It was without any big plants or animals as far as I can remember. Kind of blue. It looked a bit like this http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/28...+ittct.jpg

I believe that any of the dreams I have could be a preparation for life or death in future, you can never know.
07-12-2013, 07:21 AM,
That's a great pic of If These Trees Coud Talk.

Something that I didn't tell about is many times I dream about waking up when in reality I'm still in my bed sleeping. I assume it's because my body is not ready to wake up yet. Anyway what happened is that I pinched myself in one of the dreams and actually felt it so I automatically thought that I'm really awake. Another time I put my hand against the wall to feel if it's cold so I know that I'm not dreaming and I felt it. I assume it's nonsense but it felt real.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
07-13-2013, 06:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-13-2013, 07:02 AM by king.)
what u can also do when u are dreaming when ur somewhat aware its a dream is look at ur hands in dreams they appear to be blurry and you cant count your fingers. also pinch ur nose and if u can still breath its also a sign you are dreaming same for being underwater and being able to breath. its called lucid dreaming when u are aware that u are dreaming you can do everything u ever wish there are ways to learn it there are many routines to do so.
one example is write a dream dairy usually you dream about many things often they are called "dream signs" for example a figure u have seen in tv or whereever if it appears in your dream or reality u should do one of those "reality checks" to see if you are dreaming once you wrote down many of your dreams you can recognize easily when u are aware and when you are dreaming.
search lucid dreaming on google for more info
ive been trying to do it but ya i never really got the motivation to write down all my dreams haha try it out the world will be yours flying whenever u want smashing buildings with ur fists whatever u wanna do and ur imaginiation allows you

ive had lucid dreams before tho they were amazing Wink but they usually dont last long when u begin lucid dreaming because of the excitement and all the stuff that goes through ur head that u want to do
also to check if your dreaming look at a clock remember the time look away look back at it and it should have changed same for a piece of paper with something written on it or anything like that it will change after looking away from it and back to it in most cases
07-14-2013, 06:36 AM,
(07-12-2013, 07:21 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: That's a great pic of If These Trees Coud Talk.

Something that I didn't tell about is many times I dream about waking up when in reality I'm still in my bed sleeping. I assume it's because my body is not ready to wake up yet. Anyway what happened is that I pinched myself in one of the dreams and actually felt it so I automatically thought that I'm really awake. Another time I put my hand against the wall to feel if it's cold so I know that I'm not dreaming and I felt it. I assume it's nonsense but it felt real.

You can feel pain in dreams. It happened to me several times. It won't actually help you become awake if you try to pinch yourself. It's not non-sense if you really felt that. None of your perceptions/feelings aren't 100% real. It doesn't mean that your surroundings or rather the things that cause those perceptions/feelings are necessarily real, though.
07-16-2013, 03:22 AM,
hello all - I have been listening and watching Sv3's youtube channel for quite a long time. Learned alot - i am a "night owl" up all night - I used to be able to sleep anywhere and through most of high school if i remember correctly. I hated school and even then i wasnt able to sleep at night. I have only had one dream where i was able to fly and it was incredible. I have envied birds every since lol - I am a chronic pain sufferer (close to daily migraines) so i think of the night as "my time" - Most all is quiet and i am not in as much pain- I love the night sky and feel an energy in the night i do not feel during the day. Its almost as if i am the only one awake and the world is mine. I think dreaming is a way for the junk our minds pick up unconsciously to be disposed of while were dreaming. Sort of a giant waste basket of the mind where everything that is not very important but cant help but be taken in while awake, goes. Lucid dreaming is totally different - as is a recurring dream - sometimes they are there to tell us something we might not want to think about while awake - or a small clue about what is going on in your life right now. I have the same dream over and over when i feel my life is out of synch - i am driving and i cannot open my eyes to see the road - i know i am picking up speed and i can see through my minds eye the road every once in awhile - enough to know if i cant open my eyes for good and see the curve ahead or slow down i am going to crash. It always sounds stupid when telling someone else your dreams. Anyway that dream always comes to me and terrifies me when my life is also terrifying me. When i feel totally lost and unable to find a solution to whatever is bothering me so badly. When i finally find a solution or come to a decision of what i will try to do about my problem or fears the dream goes away. It is always a clue of sorts to me when i do have it - I believe it is my minds way of reminding me i am trying to control things i have no control over ("Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and Present. and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future") I love that quote. I am a self confessed movie junkie and i do not limit myself to any one kind of film - I am picky but not snobby (though most of what i watch and try to introduce to others as something new is always surprising to them AND me-how does one go through 30-40-50 or more years without once watching a foreign film or a silent film or ugh, a SUB-TITLED movie? Not on my watch lol) But WOW i digressed - Im nervous so i guess im babbling - forgive me please - I have become quite the recluse and even on the internet i am always somehow disappointed by people - i have been told i expect too much from them - perhaps this is true but i would rather be alone or talk to the cat than most people now. One of my favorite poets Charles Bukowski was once asked, "Do you HATE people" and without so much as a moments thought, replied, "Its NOT that i HATE people...I just feel better when their not around" bahhahah I LOVE THAT! I feel that way exactly! Having been born and raised in America is at this point in my life ... (how shall i say this without fear of prolonged detention? -and that my friends is a is a whole different subject) i can come full circle and say ... it is not MY American "DREAM." I want to mention i do have some beautiful dreams when I have listened to some of the more ethereal music and really took in the beauty of Sv3's photos. Your country looks so amazing and yet familiar at times to places i have wondered about here in Maine. I honestly love your photos and can always "dream" of a utopia where the world is a montage of beautiful quiet places where i would not feel always so much an outcast or be judged for what to me seems horrific while most others have their heads buried in the sand or too busy consuming any and everything they have been told to consume - worse yet to feel the need to pull away from the society i live in and find ways to avoid contact with what SHOULD be my own kind. But... I CAN DREAM!!! peace to all - sorry i went on and on and off and off the subject! oh.. and please let me know if i am even doing this correctly. Im new to computers, this is my first and i dare not say yet how young or old i am. This was anything BUT a "Quick Reply" lol Im a bit confused as to the set up - where is the thread (? what is a thread? ) for people with ADHD or nervous babblers? Hope there is a sense of humor here and i find it hard to use humor when on the internet as we can not hear HOW things are said - i love dark humor and I am told fantastically sarcastically funny - sarcasm[/size][/font] has gotten me into alot of trouble when im texting or writing - it doesnt always translate well either - i shall try and refrain - phew - Im sick of listening to me! blaaa blaaaa bla blaaaa love this site and congrats for getting it up and running - i would like to tell others about it - i assume all are welcome? yes?
07-16-2013, 04:21 AM,
Cool reply Booradlee,

I myself always have those kind of dreams where I have to run away as fast as I can, but I can't.
It's like a glitch, I just stop running completely.
No matter how hard I try, I just can't move, it's actually really frustrating even as I'm typing it.
Or the dreams where i have my eyes closed and I try to open them in the dream, it just won't work.
Maybe my mind is telling me something.

Anyway, Booradlee, please paragraph your text next time as it's kinda hard to read now.
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.
07-16-2013, 11:52 PM,
booradlee
You can definitely tell about this forum and what Jerome has said already is use paragraphs so it's easier to read. A thread is this. I will just copy the definition - A set of posts on a newsgroup, composed of an initial post about a topic and all responses to it. You are part of the thread because you replied to it Wink You can also start your own. I like reading your thoughts.
07-17-2013, 12:47 AM,
(07-16-2013, 04:21 AM)Jerome Wrote: I myself always have those kind of dreams where I have to run away as fast as I can, but I can't.
It's like a glitch, I just stop running completely.
No matter how hard I try, I just can't move, it's actually really frustrating even as I'm typing it.

I have EXACTLY that, im trying to run away and I run VERY slow, and sometimes when I realize I can barely run I literally "try to logout" exactly like the game we used to play.. VERY sickening that I combine these things, but it happens alot in my dreams.
Notice "Run-Escape".

I liked reading your stuff too man,
you should always double check if a word actually means what they name it as.
Its a fact that "The American Dream" is actually the American nightmare..
Coca Cola comes up with a version that makes you MORE FAT, but they call it light.
They know that most people do not double check the meaning of the words and just go along with it.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
07-17-2013, 05:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-17-2013, 05:24 AM by Sv3rige.)
This is amazing. I have the same thing Jacque.
I remember when I was on rs all day in 2008 I used to only dream about rs.
I had the same dreams of logging out for a long time and last week I had it again. I was in Iran and I tried to hide but a guard was coming my way so I logged out but my clothes stayed there, my body just disappeared but I could still see what was going on. As if I was invisible. Anyway I didn't get caught. I believe this happens because if you take the game very serious you obviously are emotionally involved so when you try to run away and log out in the game it creates a lot of strong memories so this is why we dream about it. Even now 2 years after quitting but it's much rarer.
Didn't know you played rs btw.
07-17-2013, 05:38 AM,
It is amazing, and it pretty much confirms ones again that theres an explanation for everything.
I did take it too serious (like almost anything I do, thats my problem)
but I believe when your running in your dream and you played RS then that gives you another option besides running, which is logging out.
Other people simply dont know this. Their brain would have running as last option, while our brain thinks it can still log out after running.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."