Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams
07-18-2013, 06:09 PM,
RE: Dreams
It's more like I ran out of run energy and walking, but still there's someone behind me who can stab me (dds spec) in the back..
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.
07-22-2013, 12:06 AM,
(07-17-2013, 12:47 AM)Jacque Wrote:
(07-16-2013, 04:21 AM)Jerome Wrote: I myself always have those kind of dreams where I have to run away as fast as I can, but I can't.
It's like a glitch, I just stop running completely.
No matter how hard I try, I just can't move, it's actually really frustrating even as I'm typing it.

I have EXACTLY that, im trying to run away and I run VERY slow, and sometimes when I realize I can barely run I literally "try to logout" exactly like the game we used to play.. VERY sickening that I combine these things, but it happens alot in my dreams.
Notice "Run-Escape".

I liked reading your stuff too man,
you should always double check if a word actually means what they name it as.
Its a fact that "The American Dream" is actually the American nightmare..
Coca Cola comes up with a version that makes you MORE FAT, but they call it light.
They know that most people do not double check the meaning of the words and just go along with it.

These dreams are the worst! I find myself unable to run up a hill and I end up literally crawling. The other frustrating dreams I have is where I fall in a hole and I keep climbing out then falling back in again..
07-22-2013, 12:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2013, 12:34 AM by Dawning.)
VERY interested that a couple of you dream of logging out as a last-ditch escape route because of so much rs. Really goes to show how much these things affect us.
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
07-22-2013, 05:21 AM,
(07-22-2013, 12:34 AM)Dawning Wrote: VERY interested that a couple of you dream of logging out as a last-ditch escape route because of so much rs. Really goes to show how much these things affect us.

If you dream this you went way too deep.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
07-22-2013, 05:52 AM,
(07-22-2013, 05:21 AM)Jacque Wrote:
(07-22-2013, 12:34 AM)Dawning Wrote: VERY interested that a couple of you dream of logging out as a last-ditch escape route because of so much rs. Really goes to show how much these things affect us.

way too deep? in the wildy?

hing ik maar wat rond.
07-22-2013, 05:52 AM,
(07-22-2013, 05:52 AM)Jerome Wrote:

LMFAO
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
07-22-2013, 05:57 AM,
(07-22-2013, 05:52 AM)Jacque Wrote:
(07-22-2013, 05:52 AM)Jerome Wrote:

LMFAO

No but for real, way too deep into what? Big Grin

hing ik maar wat rond.
07-22-2013, 06:20 AM,
Oh I forgot that people arent familiar with the term "too deep".
Me and my friend use this.
We literally mean it as being "too deep" into something, "too deep" in the system, or "too deep" in the game.
You get why I mean.
08-01-2013, 09:28 AM,
A dream I had as a child was walking down into my basement into a dark room lit with a purple tint and all the way in the back of the room there was always a bunny with really sharp teeth. I don't know why I had this dream so often though. My brothers were also into scary movies when growing up at that young of an age so that was probably a factor in the reason I had dreams like this.

Frequently though, dreams I've had have been so temporary in my mind after I've had them unless they were that memorable. I've also noticed that my mindset doesn't change when I'm in a dream to the point where I'm always thinking my dream is real-life - I think it's because I constantly get the feeling sometimes that I'm dreaming when I'm actually awake and get so anxiety filled about it anyways, so I'm 24/7 always anxious even in dreams.

Anyways, my memory's so bad that I'll probably remember later about some other dreams that I've had that I feel should be shared Big Grin
08-01-2013, 07:40 PM,
Chandler did you by any chance watch this as a kid:

You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back