Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illuminati secrets leak
07-01-2013, 11:11 AM,
Illuminati secrets leak
The US government's secret will be leaked to the world very soon by Edward Snowden which is a spy that used to work for the NSA. consequences of this may lead to world war 3? Please give me some feedback on this. Remember guys, knownledge is power.
07-01-2013, 12:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013, 12:51 PM by Jacque.)
RE: Illuminati secrets leak
[Image: 0.jpg]

with his girlfriend...

Now wouldnt every man be satisfied?

I didnt go deep into his background but he seems fishy to me..

Assange V2
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
07-01-2013, 01:45 PM,
(07-01-2013, 11:11 AM)Erlend Wrote: The US government's secret will be leaked to the world very soon by Edward Snowden which is a spy that used to work for the NSA. consequences of this may lead to world war 3? Please give me some feedback on this. Remember guys, knownledge is power.

So i just finished watching this video.

never heard of him

going to do some research on him

well anyway the stuff hes saying is true.

its one of the most easiest things to find out

07-01-2013, 07:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013, 07:37 PM by Sv3rige.)
I'm very skeptical when these kind of things happen and mainstream media is all over it, especially Russia Today.

I'll agree with Jacque. Another Assange.

[Image: GXOixsL.jpg][Image: DAUZGKE.jpg]

[Image: nsa.png.jpg]

If I go with my intuition I say this is controlled opposition once again. Do not think about things like world war 3, you wil be living in fear forever this way waiting for upcoming bad things to happen. This is how the false awakening movement works. They bombard you with information which essentially is useless.

I don't agree that knowledge is power.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
07-03-2013, 02:12 PM,
(07-01-2013, 11:11 AM)Erlend Wrote: The US government's secret will be leaked to the world very soon by Edward Snowden which is a spy that used to work for the NSA. consequences of this may lead to world war 3? Please give me some feedback on this. Remember guys, knownledge is power.

hm... watch this video.

07-04-2013, 01:22 AM,
(07-03-2013, 02:12 PM)Briaus Wrote:

hm... watch this video.

Ok great, they use actors to make fake events in the news, whats the purpose? I'm really shocked.
07-04-2013, 04:57 AM,
I don't believe that webiste. I remember when they had a YouTube account before it was suspended saying all kinds of non-sense. As I see it it's there to ridicule the belief of actors being used in general. In this case it may be partly true. Thanks for the video anyhow.
07-22-2013, 10:17 PM,
I just had a look on tis wellaware1 website, and they are saying stuff like David J.R Rockefeller IS William Cooper --> this goes too far for me Tongue
07-23-2013, 05:13 AM,
I can't imagine that this will end well. You will probably hear rumors that he's on a plane and then it will be shut down by the US. Not for real but that's what the media will say or something like that.
08-28-2013, 07:54 AM,
Sorry guys, he's another actor straight out of the media machine, except this time they're admitting that he's a CIA contractor