Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kenya shooting
10-01-2013, 05:05 AM,
The Kenya shooting

This video is funny, but still quite serious at the same time

Thoughts??

Quite clearly faked but nobody can know.
10-02-2013, 03:38 AM,
RE: The Kenya shooting
Definatly staged.
Like he said, it was a shooting, all the people have blood on them but no bullet wounds.
People holding guns laughing is explained easily, you laugh when you fail acting, its a reaction.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
10-02-2013, 03:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013, 03:54 AM by Ampeva.)
wether its staged or not, if people died there is sad nonetheless Sad

*edit
(10-02-2013, 03:38 AM)Jacque Wrote: Like he said, it was a shooting, all the people have blood on them but no bullet wounds.
I saw some pictures a few days ago about this event, and actually did see alot of wounded people with what looked like bullet wounds. Why do you think all of this didn't happen?
10-02-2013, 04:18 AM,
(10-02-2013, 03:52 AM)Ampeva Wrote: wether its staged or not, if people died there is sad nonetheless Sad

*edit
(10-02-2013, 03:38 AM)Jacque Wrote: Like he said, it was a shooting, all the people have blood on them but no bullet wounds.
I saw some pictures a few days ago about this event, and actually did see alot of wounded people with what looked like bullet wounds. Why do you think all of this didn't happen?

I dont think all of this didnt happen.
I think the perpetrators of the event are definatly twisted, and I dont say the whole event is faked, I believe saying that is part of the cover up, because the people who pull these kind of things off dont hesitate to kill people.
The fact that the camera man is planted there proofs there is more to it, because, a group of "muslim terrorists" wouldnt hesitate to kill this man aswell, and in the end the purpose of this hoax is to brainwash people through the pictures the camera man takes.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
10-02-2013, 05:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013, 05:31 AM by Ampeva.)
I haven't watched the video yet, but understand you now Smile

edit, interesting video Tongue
10-02-2013, 10:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013, 10:00 AM by Jacque.)
ANY mass shooting or mass murder where the news is all over should ALWAYS be carfefully analysed.
An event where people kill other RANDOM people is insane, too insane, because you cant imagine someone just killing randoms.
And its with these random killing sprees where they want to bring changes into society, the ones who come up with the solution are always the masterminds.
The action doesnt necessarily reveal the perpetrator, the reaction guides you in the better direction.
10-03-2013, 03:43 AM,
I wasn't aware that it was such a big event with so many deaths.
At this point some of these video makers seem a bit too paranoid though but I didn't watch it all.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back