Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Illuminati Symbolism Everywhere
07-03-2013, 07:59 PM,
Illuminati Symbolism Everywhere
This is a place where you can post Illuminati symbolism whereever you see it. By Illuminati I don't mean anything too specific and I agree that misusing the word may be a bad idea but I do it anyway. This incldues any occult symbolism or anything related to secret socieites. Also anything that is there to condition the masses through the media.

I noticed this in a video yesterday. East Los Angeles College.

[Image: NJV5ZnQ.png][Image: TOS2okU.jpg]

You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
07-04-2013, 12:11 AM,
RE: Illuminati Symbolism Everywhere
This is the intro of a popular kids show in the "United" States at the moment. It's filled with stuff.

And at the end, there is a flash that cuts to something for a split second. This is what is is.

[Image: mabAzzE.png]
07-04-2013, 05:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013, 05:41 AM by Jacque.)
Rockefeller center, New York

[Image: Rockefeller+Center+-+Wisdom.jpg]
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
07-04-2013, 03:02 PM,
Someone I know irl was talking about pop artist Ke$ha and I decided to check her out because I hadn't listened to mainstream pop in so long and found this evil music video filled with the most blatant symbolism I've ever seen. Even the masses can see something is wrong which says a lot.

Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
07-04-2013, 03:17 PM,
Never seen a music video with that many signs, so visibly, its like they are testing out how far they can go.
- Pyramids throughout the whole thing.
- Eye symbols everywhere.
- Pentagram stars all over the place.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
07-05-2013, 01:46 AM,
(07-04-2013, 03:02 PM)Dawning Wrote: Someone I know irl was talking about pop artist Ke$ha and I decided to check her out because I hadn't listened to mainstream pop in so long and found this evil music video filled with the most blatant symbolism I've ever seen. Even the masses can see something is wrong which says a lot.

It's so blatant that it's almost comedic... That's ridiculous.
07-05-2013, 02:41 AM,
(07-04-2013, 03:02 PM)Dawning Wrote: Someone I know irl was talking about pop artist Ke$ha and I decided to check her out because I hadn't listened to mainstream pop in so long and found this evil music video filled with the most blatant symbolism I've ever seen. Even the masses can see something is wrong which says a lot.

Holy shit, this is crazy. Even the title ''Die Young'' O man.. no words this makes me sick. The youth is poisoned.
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.
07-05-2013, 02:28 PM,
(07-05-2013, 02:41 AM)Jerome Wrote: Holy shit, this is crazy. Even the title ''Die Young'' O man.. no words this makes me sick. The youth is poisoned.

It's insane I've never seen it quite so blatant. My little brother & sister are raised in a small town near mine, I went and saw them not long ago and they were sitting in front of a television watching "sexy" or whatever you call them pop music videos on MTV, learning all about intercourse & dancing seductively. They are only 6 & 7! God knows how brainwashed they were getting. It broke my heart.
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
07-05-2013, 08:04 PM,
(07-05-2013, 02:28 PM)Dawning Wrote:
(07-05-2013, 02:41 AM)Jerome Wrote: Holy shit, this is crazy. Even the title ''Die Young'' O man.. no words this makes me sick. The youth is poisoned.

It's insane I've never seen it quite so blatant. My little brother & sister are raised in a small town near mine, I went and saw them not long ago and they were sitting in front of a television watching "sexy" or whatever you call them pop music videos on MTV, learning all about intercourse & dancing seductively. They are only 6 & 7! God knows how brainwashed they were getting. It broke my heart.

It's horrible, i'm so glad i don't have any kids or young ones to take care of in this world. Must be one of the hardest things ever..
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.
07-05-2013, 10:25 PM,
(07-05-2013, 02:28 PM)Dawning Wrote:

School your brother and sister before they get too deep into it, you wont be able to save them if its too late, the younger they are the easier to school them.