Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Illuminati Symbolism Everywhere
07-06-2013, 03:49 AM,
RE: Illuminati Symbolism Everywhere
(07-05-2013, 10:25 PM)Jacque Wrote:
(07-05-2013, 02:28 PM)Dawning Wrote:
(07-05-2013, 02:41 AM)Jerome Wrote: Holy shit, this is crazy. Even the title ''Die Young'' O man.. no words this makes me sick. The youth is poisoned.

It's insane I've never seen it quite so blatant. My little brother & sister are raised in a small town near mine, I went and saw them not long ago and they were sitting in front of a television watching "sexy" or whatever you call them pop music videos on MTV, learning all about intercourse & dancing seductively. They are only 6 & 7! God knows how brainwashed they were getting. It broke my heart.

School your brother and sister before they get too deep into it, you wont be able to save them if its too late, the younger they are the easier to school them.

It's very hard to teach people about these things, most people don't understand and they want to be blind.
07-06-2013, 09:40 AM,
(07-06-2013, 03:49 AM)Nhoj Wrote:
(07-05-2013, 10:25 PM)Jacque Wrote:
(07-05-2013, 02:28 PM)Dawning Wrote:
(07-05-2013, 02:41 AM)Jerome Wrote: Holy shit, this is crazy. Even the title ''Die Young'' O man.. no words this makes me sick. The youth is poisoned.

It's insane I've never seen it quite so blatant. My little brother & sister are raised in a small town near mine, I went and saw them not long ago and they were sitting in front of a television watching "sexy" or whatever you call them pop music videos on MTV, learning all about intercourse & dancing seductively. They are only 6 & 7! God knows how brainwashed they were getting. It broke my heart.

School your brother and sister before they get too deep into it, you wont be able to save them if its too late, the younger they are the easier to school them.

It's very hard to teach people about these things, most people don't understand and they want to be blind.
The easiest people to school are kids, thats why they put kids in school.
So what you have to do is tell them the truth about school.
Tell them aslong as there is scarcity there will always be conflicts, always.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
07-06-2013, 11:38 AM,
(07-05-2013, 10:25 PM)Jacque Wrote: School your brother and sister before they get too deep into it, you wont be able to save them if its too late, the younger they are the easier to school them.

I feel they're already too deep. The people who raise them expose them to television, violent videogames and radio pop all day long and they're addicted.
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
07-06-2013, 12:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-06-2013, 12:03 PM by Jacque.)
(07-06-2013, 11:38 AM)Dawning Wrote:
(07-05-2013, 10:25 PM)Jacque Wrote: School your brother and sister before they get too deep into it, you wont be able to save them if its too late, the younger they are the easier to school them.

I feel they're already too deep. The people who raise them expose them to television, violent videogames and radio pop all day long and they're addicted.

Do what you can.
Imagine how greatful they would be when they are older.
Even if you awake when your 18, those 18 years can be damaging in the system.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
07-21-2013, 10:02 AM,
(07-21-2013, 09:27 AM)Ꝩend Wrote: [Image: 2599481_520_348.jpg]

This is the Gustav Vasa Bible, printed in 1541. Full title: Biblia / Thet är / All then Helgha Scrifft / på Swensko
I don't know if freemasonry is supposed to be in the bible, because I haven't read it.
This was incidentally the first time the whole bible was printed in swedish, and the first time the letter Å was printed.

What exactly are you suggesting?
07-21-2013, 06:09 PM,
It does look typical. So the year it was printed was 1541 and was it maybe later reprinted as it happens often?
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
07-21-2013, 08:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-21-2013, 08:02 PM by Sv3rige.)
(07-21-2013, 07:19 PM)Ꝩend Wrote: I'm sure there were a few thousand prints considering you'd want at least one in every congregation.
This (and its revisions) was also the only bible in swedish up until 1917, meaning for a long time it was the only bible the general public in Sweden could actually read.

If you scroll down on this site and read the part titled The Masonic Temple Versus Solomon's Temple it may shed some light on it.
http://www.coghomeschool.org/site/cog_ar...ry%20b.htm
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
07-21-2013, 11:34 PM,
I was just browsing for some t shirts of bands that I might ever consider buying and stumbled upon these envy t-shirts from sonzai records:
[Image: cart.php?target=image&action=detailed_image&id=241]
All of these t-shirts have this triforce kind of thingy on the back. Any thoughts on this?
07-22-2013, 05:19 AM,
(07-21-2013, 11:34 PM)Ampeva Wrote: Any thoughts on this?

Its a nothing thing.
If you like it buy it, it doesnt give you a subliminal message or anything, its just the ego of the designer, on the shirt.
07-22-2013, 05:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2013, 05:53 AM by Jerome.)
(07-21-2013, 11:34 PM)Ampeva Wrote: I was just browsing for some t shirts of bands that I might ever consider buying and stumbled upon these envy t-shirts from sonzai records:

All of these t-shirts have this triforce kind of thingy on the back. Any thoughts on this?

make your own, diy or die.
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.