Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Illuminati Symbolism Everywhere
06-16-2014, 03:04 AM,
RE: Illuminati Symbolism Everywhere
(06-15-2014, 11:43 PM)Martijn Wrote: may I ask everyone where they cross the line between a triangle or symbolism? because some of the submissions just don't spark me as much as others.
I'd say it has everything to do with environment. This was probably just a fancy pattern someone came up with a long time ago so signify their god or somesuch. A company may use some sort of symbol, but if they're a small company it could easily be a coincidence.
Now, when a large company combines several illuminatic symbols, like this, it might not be a coincidence.

If a child draws a squiggly triangle in the sand, it's a coincidence Big Grin
06-17-2014, 12:43 AM,
(06-15-2014, 11:43 PM)Martijn Wrote: may I ask everyone where they cross the line between a triangle or symbolism? because some of the submissions just don't spark me as much as others.

By symblism you mean symbols put out by a special group with a special aim? Because traingles are also symbols. It's all a guessing game, the thread isn't implying that everything is put out by them but it's just possible and some are very likely.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
06-17-2014, 01:39 AM,
(06-17-2014, 12:43 AM)Sv3rige Wrote:

By symblism you mean symbols put out by a special group with a special aim? Because traingles are also symbols. It's all a guessing game, the thread isn't implying that everything is put out by them but it's just possible and some are very likely.

triangles aren't always symbols, they're shapes.
06-17-2014, 04:19 AM,
(06-17-2014, 01:39 AM)Martijn Wrote:
(06-17-2014, 12:43 AM)Sv3rige Wrote:

triangles aren't always symbols, they're shapes.

I suppose you're right about the definition. Doesn't change it.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
06-19-2014, 06:20 AM,
From London.
[Image: eKEpZHu.png]
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
06-19-2014, 10:52 PM,
I like the identical bikes in front Wink
Smoke durries, eat curries.