Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complaints
10-11-2013, 08:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2013, 05:02 PM by Little Funny Boy.)
Complaints
This is a thread where you can complain about the world as much as you want. How much better it could be. And how much wrong it is with its attitude. You are allowed to let your frustrations and anger out on here, but I would appreciate it not to do it on others in this thread. Swearing is allowed if anyone cares about it. Don't worry about complaining. I'm pretty sure everyone is going through the same everyday life shit anyway.
10-12-2013, 03:03 AM,
RE: Complaints
Humans are what's wrong in this world. WTF? Animals are more intelligent than humans, mainly because they are more respected in nature. Why kill animals? For food. I'm not sure if just meat or just another dead cells.
we slip through mansions with fences full-grown.
we slip through streetlights in crooked rows.
I saw the sky split in two: one half jealous and one half cruel.

Camouflage, Camouflage by The Blood Brothers
10-12-2013, 03:20 AM,
Everywhere I go I see all these streets. So many smokers everywhere. Why do I have to breath in all of this.
10-13-2013, 05:36 AM,
SO MANY LOUD MOUTHED CHATTERS!! SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!

10-13-2013, 10:40 PM,
The human disconnect is what concerns me, how we can all live in such a close space, and neglect each other is something that is confusing. People create assumptions based on one tiny thing they observe and straight away deem their judgement upon another as superior, trying to push their own ideologies, such egotistic nature'd behavior is disgusting and repulsive.
Smoke durries, eat curries.
10-14-2013, 03:42 AM,
People are the reason why it made our lives nightmare by neglecting us.

10-14-2013, 02:20 PM,
It drives me crazy that smokers are allowed a ten minute smoke break two or three times a day (not including lunch), where as I'm only allowed one break a day (including lunch.) Why do these companies allow people to inhale this poison on the clock? It's ridiculous...
10-16-2013, 04:10 AM,
Complaining makes you feel sad.
10-16-2013, 04:50 AM,
(10-16-2013, 04:10 AM)Menno Wrote: Complaining makes you feel sad.

I don't see a connection between getting sad through complaining menno. May I have some upclearing?
10-17-2013, 11:03 PM,
i hate the city. i hate the system. i hate all professionalism. i hate civilisation. i hate feds. i hate law.

i love people but they love what i hate, sucks.
Know your enemy, dont believe lies