Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complaints
11-02-2013, 02:19 AM,
RE: Complaints
(11-01-2013, 01:12 PM)Little Funny Boy Wrote:
(11-01-2013, 10:44 AM)Ali Wrote: Confirming not realizing ^.^

It seemed like a realization since I already heard about him meeting girls.

I see... but didnt jerome say the last sentence therefore not talking about girls, but to add on that topic, i tried unbrainwashing (:p) my girlfriend but she clings to her comfort zone too much, some girls are too damaged to fix in terms of seeking attention to please the ego of their appearance, and most girls have this theory of materialistic survival fixed into their brains that makes them over value money, and forget how to stay faithful to their man, whatever his status in the world is.

Then again guys are pretty corrupt too... i think they forgot how to control their desires, and theyre turning into girls imo due to how vain they've become ^.^
Know your enemy, dont believe lies
11-02-2013, 03:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013, 03:28 AM by Little Funny Boy.)
(11-02-2013, 02:19 AM)Ali Wrote: I see... but didnt jerome say the last sentence therefore not talking about girls, but to add on that topic, i tried unbrainwashing (:p) my girlfriend but she clings to her comfort zone too much, some girls are too damaged to fix in terms of seeking attention to please the ego of their appearance, and most girls have this theory of materialistic survival fixed into their brains that makes them over value money, and forget how to stay faithful to their man, whatever his status in the world is.

Then again guys are pretty corrupt too... i think they forgot how to control their desires, and theyre turning into girls imo due to how vain they've become ^.^

What did you say to her when you tried unbrainwashing her?

(11-02-2013, 02:17 AM)Jerome Wrote:
(11-02-2013, 12:01 AM)Little Funny Boy Wrote:
(11-01-2013, 11:15 PM)Jerome Wrote: There are normal girls, Gatis has met someone too. It's just hard to find someone when you're young, most of the girls that are around 10-25 years old are brainwashed by the media.

I don't know how you define normal. What is normal for you? Why already 10, and not 9, 8, or 7? I was brainwashed at an earlier age than 10.

normal = natural. Maybe it starts from 8, up until 7 you are actually pretty childish, I can recall that I was still normal around the age of 7.

No, I think it's pretty unlikely for you to find a natural girl around you. Being childish isn't natural unless you are a child.
11-02-2013, 03:57 AM,
(11-02-2013, 03:25 AM)Little Funny Boy Wrote:
(11-02-2013, 02:19 AM)Ali Wrote: I see... but didnt jerome say the last sentence therefore not talking about girls, but to add on that topic, i tried unbrainwashing (:p) my girlfriend but she clings to her comfort zone too much, some girls are too damaged to fix in terms of seeking attention to please the ego of their appearance, and most girls have this theory of materialistic survival fixed into their brains that makes them over value money, and forget how to stay faithful to their man, whatever his status in the world is.

What did you say to her when you tried unbrainwashing her?

(11-02-2013, 02:17 AM)Jerome Wrote:
(11-02-2013, 12:01 AM)Little Funny Boy Wrote:
(11-01-2013, 11:15 PM)Jerome Wrote: There are normal girls, Gatis has met someone too. It's just hard to find someone when you're young, most of the girls that are around 10-25 years old are brainwashed by the media.

I don't know how you define normal. What is normal for you? Why already 10, and not 9, 8, or 7? I was brainwashed at an earlier age than 10.

normal = natural. Maybe it starts from 8, up until 7 you are actually pretty childish, I can recall that I was still normal around the age of 7.

No, I think it's pretty unlikely for you to find a natural girl around you. Being childish isn't natural unless you are a child.
Ya, well, that's obvious. Natural girls are the girls out of the system. They can live in cities and such but they always have some sort of disagreement with the whole system thing.
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.
11-02-2013, 04:14 AM,
(11-02-2013, 03:57 AM)Jerome Wrote: Ya, well, that's obvious. Natural girls are the girls out of the system. They can live in cities and such but they always have some sort of disagreement with the whole system thing.

The ones who are young and have tried to mature for a bit got really worse brain conditions, they just can't mature.
11-02-2013, 07:46 AM,
(11-02-2013, 03:25 AM)Little Funny Boy Wrote: What did you say to her when you tried unbrainwashing her?

Like i showed her vids of illuminati symbols + music, tried to get her to stop listening to mainstream songs, told her to be natural and not wear make up, i kind of opened her eyes to how ppl are brainwashed and how there are subliminal signs everywhere, but she still clings on to her music because its 'what she finds comfort in' -_-
11-02-2013, 03:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013, 03:46 PM by Little Funny Boy.)
Most music that is underground is disappearing on the Internet slowly.

(11-02-2013, 07:46 AM)Ali Wrote: Like i showed her vids of illuminati symbols + music, tried to get her to stop listening to mainstream songs, told her to be natural and not wear make up, i kind of opened her eyes to how ppl are brainwashed and how there are subliminal signs everywhere, but she still clings on to her music because its 'what she finds comfort in' -_-

How did you tell her to be natural? How did you try to get her to stop listening to mainstream songs? How did you show her vids of illuminati symbols + music?
11-03-2013, 06:46 AM,
(11-02-2013, 03:14 PM)Little Funny Boy Wrote: Most music that is underground is disappearing on the Internet slowly.

(11-02-2013, 07:46 AM)Ali Wrote: Like i showed her vids of illuminati symbols + music, tried to get her to stop listening to mainstream songs, told her to be natural and not wear make up, i kind of opened her eyes to how ppl are brainwashed and how there are subliminal signs everywhere, but she still clings on to her music because its 'what she finds comfort in' -_-

How did you tell her to be natural? How did you try to get her to stop listening to mainstream songs? How did you show her vids of illuminati symbols + music?

i told her to not change the original appearance that she was naturally born with, by telling her its bad for her spiritually and showing examples of the effects it has on our generation, by sitting next to her with a laptop and going on utube
11-05-2013, 11:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-05-2013, 11:53 PM by Togusa.)
I hate the fact that women in general can just completely and totally shatter your self-esteem, wreck you emotionally, basically just fuck up who you are as an individual (trying to avoid the term 'person' is much harder than i thought). I know men can do the same, but when a woman does it . . . you're basically gonna feel like you've got nothing left at all. A man can steal your car, break your legs, stab you, steal your identity, etc. but 9 times out of 10, he'll NEVER fuck with who you are on the metaphorical inside.
11-07-2013, 02:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-07-2013, 02:49 PM by Vote4cake.)
United States males that turn 18 years of age must register (note 'regis' = king [damn]) to the Selective Service System by law or else they can't receive financial aid at all and possibly go to jail and pay a $250,000 fine.
While I know it's highly unlikely to be drafted in some war nowadays, what the fuck is up with that? There's no way I'm going to be a pawn to some asshole's game, should there be a draft
11-07-2013, 06:48 PM,
(11-07-2013, 02:46 PM)Vote4cake Wrote: United States males that turn 18 years of age must register (note 'regis' = king [damn]) to the Selective Service System by law or else they can't receive financial aid at all and possibly go to jail and pay a $250,000 fine.
While I know it's highly unlikely to be drafted in some war nowadays, what the fuck is up with that? There's no way I'm going to be a pawn to some asshole's game, should there be a draft

It's good that you're not 18 yet.